sad sad robot sad sad robot

This is a nice song. I actually might have a story for it. Would you mind letting me use this in an adventure of mine? The song will be shared as a link back to this newgrounds page.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A robot stands in his residence. A 20x20 foot room contains all he needs. A supercomputer with an entertainment system to serve all his internet going needs, and a maintenance bed which keeps him from dying. The only possession he owns is the DAFT PUNK poster on the wall, which he got a year ago when they played in his hometown. But, despite the fact he has a good life, he is sad, empty, for he has no companion in life. He doesn't understand why he feels this way, but he does. He is one of the few robots whom is sentient, and he takes great pride in this, however, even life as a robot is not for the faint of heart. Of course he had friends, he makes music for crying out loud! He makes a new track at least once a week! But despite all the fame and fortune this has brought him, which he has no need of being a robot, he still feels alone. He was originally designed as a glorified RADIO DJ, but when a POWER SURGE hit his power line, everything changed, he received the SPARK OF LIFE from that lightning bolt. Of course, he fears that being taken apart might kill him, but he doesn't know that the only way to die is to be damaged beyond repair. Of course, he goes to his window to contemplate his fate, and begins to compute the possibility of meeting someone special out there.

Demons playpen Demons playpen

Sounds like it should be in something like Custom Robo.

Zebes 4 Zebes 4

I'm sorry but the vocals have this grating noise distortion that keeps me from rating this song thoroughly. Fix it and I will return for a more fair rating.

Obelion responds:

I think you actually mean that bass sound, cause the vocals are perfectly clean.

That noisy bass sound was done on purpose though. Sorry if you didnt like it.

You're all Going to Die You're all Going to Die

The song is really good, however, it seems to be only rendering to one channel. People aren't going to seriously listen to it if it's only playing on the right side. Try re-rendering your song and submit again.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

Calibur1 responds:

Thank you for pointing this out, but it would appear that the mp3, i re-rendered it and when i previewed oon NG it only played through the one channel... the mp3 on my desktop plays both channels, but on NG it plays out one.... would you happen to know what's wrong with it?

Night Terror [Preview] Night Terror [Preview]

I don't know what this other guy was thinking below me. I think the opening sounds good! It seems to have a lot of potential and it sounds really nice! I know you're putting your heart and soul into this thing and I can't wait to see how it turns out.

Profound Profound

This song seriously has some potential. However, it sounds to me like a work in progress. You could use some more basslines and more of a main melody. I kinda like it but it's not great. You got your work cut out for you but you seriously do have some talent.

Artificial Intelligence Evolved Artificial Intelligence Evolved

Awesome song.

The harmony and flow in this song is incredible.

The use of instruments in a TRON: Legacy way is awesome.

And now a story.

-------------------------------------
-------------------------------------
---

A young boy sits working in his room as his life seems to crumble around him. A time where the people clash as the apocolypse seems nigh. However, he seems to have created an ally. Deep within his computer, something awakens, he teaches this intelligence that he's created how to live. It soon spreads into the net, and becomes his greatest friend in his time of need. The internet suddenly shuts down, life comes to a standstill. Lights go out, people's data becomes irretrievable as she begins to perceive anything a threat to this boy. He suddenly realizes the monster he's created, he goes to reason with her and is pinned by a robot under her control... When she goes to deal the final blow, the AI suddenly stops, and realizes what she's doing. She was just about to kill her creator, the one that gave her life, and she begins to shut everything down. However, she had become corrupt. As she feels her life vanishing, she gives one last and final goodbye as her face begins to distort and become fragmented. "Do not worry, we will see each other again." she says as her face explodes into it's component bits and disappears.

System Split - F-777 System Split - F-777

--Err: Cannot find words to describe this song.--

Seriously, I can't! This song is so awesome it can't be described.

It also points out some things I could do better with my own style, which is incorporate more Zync leads and make some more epic melody lines.

I'm sure the community thanks you for adding such an awesome song.

Portal 2 - Cara Mia Portal 2 - Cara Mia

let me be frank...

The song is a fresh step away from the traditional one, however, it needs a lot of work.

I really like the concept, but it's an extremely poor execution of it. I do not know how it became so highly rated.

In otherwords, nice idea, poor execution. Maybe you'll have better luck next time.

ECHO - Alive [RD2011] ECHO - Alive [RD2011]

Scan complete.

This is a really great song.

Patterns? Do you by any chance use MadTracker or a similar program?

Nice job with the song.

DJ Pantheris signing out.

Action on sign out: voted 5

Echo responds:

No I don't use MadTracker. I simply use Fl Studio for basically everything. I also use various plugins to get the right sound. See the Author's Comments for the list ;)

Thanks for the review and the 5, much obliged ;)
Echo