Animator vs. Animation IV Animator vs. Animation IV

This movie speaks to someone's inner feelings of artfulness. I wish I could animate and draw like that. I have feelings like that all the time, wishing I could make music videos that fit my music. It's an awesome testament to how far this guy has come, especially taking his battles to another platform. What about exploring what would happen if the stick figure found it's way to someone else's computer?

The Minecraft - Matrix The Minecraft - Matrix

This... is epic.

Please make the actual movie/series.

I'd love to see the epicness this would become.

This movie defies rating in stars for a review.

because it's THAT AWESOME!

Edd Egg - Werewolf Edd Egg - Werewolf

"Sorry, it's that time of the month." HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Voice acting was terriffic and it was funny as hell.

great job and keep em coming!

Super Mechs Super Mechs

Even better than BattleOn's mech game. It takes a lot of persuasive charictaristics in order to sway me off of that game. However, the recent updates and the mindboggling new graphics make me want to play this game FOREVER. If you have a mobile app for this game please either in development or open release please PM me. The soundtrack is also awesome and I'd love to contribute my songs as well. Very nice job and very well done.

Space Candies Space Candies

This game could be so much better.

Double Bricks Extreme Double Bricks Extreme

It has potential.

It has a generic background music, which actually suffices for such a simple game.

But there's NO SOUND!

If you polish it up and update the game with some sound, you've got a killer app on your hands.

Add sound, go to android, submit this as an app, and watch your revenues grow.

This would be a very nice game for the android platform.

sad sad robot sad sad robot

This is a nice song. I actually might have a story for it. Would you mind letting me use this in an adventure of mine? The song will be shared as a link back to this newgrounds page.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A robot stands in his residence. A 20x20 foot room contains all he needs. A supercomputer with an entertainment system to serve all his internet going needs, and a maintenance bed which keeps him from dying. The only possession he owns is the DAFT PUNK poster on the wall, which he got a year ago when they played in his hometown. But, despite the fact he has a good life, he is sad, empty, for he has no companion in life. He doesn't understand why he feels this way, but he does. He is one of the few robots whom is sentient, and he takes great pride in this, however, even life as a robot is not for the faint of heart. Of course he had friends, he makes music for crying out loud! He makes a new track at least once a week! But despite all the fame and fortune this has brought him, which he has no need of being a robot, he still feels alone. He was originally designed as a glorified RADIO DJ, but when a POWER SURGE hit his power line, everything changed, he received the SPARK OF LIFE from that lightning bolt. Of course, he fears that being taken apart might kill him, but he doesn't know that the only way to die is to be damaged beyond repair. Of course, he goes to his window to contemplate his fate, and begins to compute the possibility of meeting someone special out there.

Demons playpen Demons playpen

Sounds like it should be in something like Custom Robo.

Zebes 4 Zebes 4

I'm sorry but the vocals have this grating noise distortion that keeps me from rating this song thoroughly. Fix it and I will return for a more fair rating.

Obelion responds:

I think you actually mean that bass sound, cause the vocals are perfectly clean.

That noisy bass sound was done on purpose though. Sorry if you didnt like it.

CRUSH EVERYONE!! CRUSH EVERYONE!!

I wonder what would happen if someone pulled his pin... >:3